Consists of the essential training and consultancy to get primary schools well along the path of implementing Supportive Behaviour Management. The benefits of implementing Supportive Behaviour Management are huge and never before has this been so affordable. The programme comprises of:
(1) Four initial training courses (Using Language of Choice, Levelling Responses, Behave Yourself and Sanctions & Rewards)
(2) Consultancy to review your current behaviour policy
(3) A further training course (Introducing Supportive Behaviour Management) which covers the implementation and practical aspects
(4) All essential paperwork and recording masters, customised for the school, to support the implementation of Supportive Behaviour Management
(5) Interim progress review and visit.
Optional programme extras might include further consultancy and support; these are supplied ‘as needed’ and tailored to your specific requirements.
This Supportive Behaviour Management Programme has been designed to be affordable for almost any primary school. We would be happy to talk to you about your school and provide a specific quotation